Our festivals are committed to making the events accessible to everyone. The festival is held outdoors. There are sometimes great distances between stages. There will be a special viewing area at the main stages for those with mobility limitations. An Access Center will be set up next to the Info Booth at each festival entrance to assist at the event. The Access Centers are staffed continuously by professionally trained staff who can answer all questions.
- Seated ADA viewing platforms-See below for more details
- ADA Accessible restrooms
- Private ADA personal hygiene area
- Mobility-device charging and storage
- Chilled medication storage (ice chest only)
- Family services (changing/feeding)
- Event Information (also in Braille and large print as requested)
- American Sign Language Interpreters (select sets based on requests)
- A place to sit and relax and escape the elements as needed
Limited parking for patrons with disabilities will be available at the event. Patrons with proper ADA vehicle credentials will be directed to park in the Boaters Lot near the Jibboom Street festival entrance. Please follow the signage and the direction of festival staff and police to access this parking area. ADA parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You must have a valid state issued Disabled Person Parking placard, permit or license plate-as well as proof it belongs to you for entry into the ADA Parking Lot.