HEALTH & SAFETY
- Please be advised that there will be elevated security measures in place for GoldenSky. Please carefully check the list of prohibited items and arrive very early to allow extra time for screening. All entrances will have metal detectors; please plan accordingly.
- GoldenSky reserves the right, without refund to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive.
- Attendees assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
If an earthquake is detected on the Festival site, immediately move away (at least 120 feet) from all stages, delay towers, and structures. The show will be paused until staff can asses and repair any damages and ensure all structures are structurally sound to continue.
If the Evacuation is Temporary
After a Temporary Evacuation
Prepare in Advance
- Reviewing the festival map in advance
- Knowing your exits
- Know where you are to go if an evacuation is required
- Making a plan with everyone in your party on where to meet up in the event of a festival evacuation.
- If you use a rideshare service or get dropped off at Discovery Park, note your exit route and how to get to your group’s meet up location.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. By attending GoldenSky Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19 and agree to waive all claims and potential claims against the City of Sacramento, Sacramento County, Discovery Park, Danny Wimmer Presents, LLC and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
Exact COVID-19 safety protocol will be shared closer to the event adhering to the then-current guidelines of local, state, and national health officials. Preventative health measures (i.e. proof of negative COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination, etc.) may be required for the festival. Protocols will be communicated as early as possible and are subject to change at any time. Refunds and chargebacks will not be accepted in a result of any COVID protocol implemented.
Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! You may bring in one factory-sealed bottle of water or an empty reusable bottle into the festival. Refill throughout the day with water at the hydration stations. Water & non-alcoholic beverages will be for sale at all concession stands.
Our team at DWP strives to provide a fun and safe atmosphere at GoldenSky. It is your job to be responsible while having a good time. Underage drinking is prohibited as well as drugs of any kind (incl. cannabis, cannabis products). If you plan to drink alcohol on grounds, please also keep hydrated. Water stations are FREE, utilize that option!